Juno by Janome E1015 is a multifunctional sewing machine with 15 stitch programs and 4-step buttonhole. Functional and easy to operate, perfect for those who begin adventure with sewing.
– 15 stitch programs (straight, overlock, satin)
– 4-step buttonhole
– fluent regulation of stitch length (max 4 mm)
– fluent regulation of stitch width (max 5 mm)
– free arm for circular sewing (e.g. trouser-leg, sleeve)
– sewing backwards
– possibility of sewing with double needle (decorative sewing)
– snap-on feet SYSTEM MATIC
– shuttle hook
– standard foot
– 4-step buttonhole foot
– zipper foot
– blind stitch foot (adjustable)
– darning plate
– 3 bobbins
– seam ripper
– needles set
Ideal for scrapbooking – technique that allows to decorate photos, postcards, calendars etc.
3 years warranty.